Thursday, March 10, 2005

Thos nice african fellas didn't write back.

You remember those nice african fellas you offered me a part of the 12 million, well they haven't written me back - I decided to take matter in my own hands, and write them back.

So this is what I got

To: tigbogbo@netscape.net
Subject: You haven't written back?


Dear Mr. Peaches and Dj BoBo
I haven't heard from you since last time, so therefore I thought you had hit a pothole in your hasish - I know how those potheads don't fix the potholes in the pavement.
Whoa I haven't had this much fun since I once saw an owl flying the concord across the oder-neisse boarder, and I am therefore very curious as to why you haven't written me back, since I offered my help.
Now you are so pretty as to ask me for help, and I will get paid too, I was wondering if you could also smuggle a lady out. Preferably someone who, who as me, likes covering knees in chocolate and knows way of
kicking the habit of disney-heroin, along with a suit filled with eel. Now when I say eel, of course I mean matches in a hovercraft.
Now to the serious part. I have talked to my bank, but it doesn't answer because it made of bricks, and they so rarely answer me back. Therefore I talked to the bank people and they told me that there is a lovely sweater for sale in a barrack near me. See I take that answer as a way of telling me they think it is a great idea, doing business with you.
I have this theory, I believe Mr. Mugabe is a born-again Toys R' Us sales clerk, and perhaps that is why he doesn't want to share his milk with other people or goats.
Now I urge you to write me again, about what I can do, I would so love to help you, and I have stopped xeroxing my various body part, I am thinking of turning the copies into a car, because then I would have the body of the car, and if I lay my body to be a car, I am nolonger a nobody.
Best regards
Willy Wonka
ps
Why is it you can't see dark green in the dark, but the color purple is a movie.

1 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

represent our first blog -

[url=http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_f13?tab=Comments] ambien sleep medication [/url]

http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_f13?tab=Comments
[url=http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_f13?tab=Comments] order ambien online [/url]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home